Whether you add cleansing foods to the dishes you eat plays a direct role in your well-being. The body needs rest. Especially after a day full of stress, or if you ate fatty foods.
The best cleansing foods to eat for dinner
You need to find foods rich in cleansing enzymes. Thanks to them you will be able to enjoy not only delicious but also healthy dinner.
At the same time, it is worth buying organic food, because only then its cleansing effect will be maximum.
When it comes to food with cleansing properties, one vegetable is especially useful – artichoke. It is not only delicious but also has many wonderful properties. This is probably the best option for treating the liver, especially good for getting rid of fats and toxins.
Artichoke leaves are fibrous and contain a lot of cynarine.
Cynarine in artichokes is a phenolic compound, ie it improves bile production and promotes the work of the gallbladder. Cynarine also helps rejuvenate the liver.
At the same time, artichokes have a powerful antioxidant effect. Thanks to it, liver cells are even better protected from elements that can damage them. Artichokes have anti-inflammatory, diuretic, and cleansing effects.
Beet is one of the best cleaning food. This vegetable contains many important compounds. This composition makes beets an excellent element of a healthy balanced diet.
Here are some important compounds that can be found in beets:
- betaine, betalain, fiber, iron, folic acid, betanin;
- these nutrients are very important. They help maintain good health and give a feeling of satiety;
- beets are also rich in pectin, a polysaccharide that removes toxins from the liver.
Celery boasts an incredibly high content of beneficial antioxidants and enzymes. It also has many vitamins, such as vitamins K, C, B6, B9. Also, celery contains numerous minerals, such as potassium.
This vegetable has always been used in alternative medicine. This is a natural medicine for the heart. Of course, celery does not cure the disease. However, it helps to improve well-being.
Celery promotes a good internal balance because it has the following properties:
- Celery acts as an anti-inflammatory and contains antioxidants.
- It regulates blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Celery provides the body with fiber. It improves digestion and promotes weight loss.
- It also contains flavonoids and polyphenols that help maintain liver health.
Kiwi is very useful to eat at any time of day. However, this fruit is especially good for dinner.
Kiwis are rich in vitamins and minerals. Also, there is one very good reason to eat them for dinner: this fruit regulates the nervous system and promotes good sleep at night.
Also, don’t forget that it contains vitamin C, which is really an amazing ingredient. It helps cleanse the body, strengthens the immune system, and protects the liver.
At the same time, kiwis are very rich in alpha-linolenic acid. This acid effectively fights high cholesterol.
5. Fennel tea
Fennel tea is very useful to drink after dinner before going to bed.
Here are some good reasons to drink this tea:
- Fennel tea has anti-inflammatory properties. Due to this, it reduces swelling in the abdomen and promotes digestion.
- It has a cleansing and diuretic effect.
- Fennel tea promotes liver function and improves metabolism.
- Fennel is high in calcium, iron, manganese, magnesium, potassium, vitamin C, and vitamin B3.
Also, it has two other useful properties: it helps control anxiety and improves sleep.
Don’t forget to add these cleansing products to your dinner. They will improve not only your health but also your general well-being.
Picture Credit: Unsplash